My Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Starting, Restarting, Oh, NO! Not Him Again! - Whatever you want to call it...

So I've gone and set up another blog page. Got rid of the olds a while back, still linked with FC, though no one uses that one anymore, and here I am starting over again with the hopes of keeping up with this as I used to do. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

So, why do this again? 1. I used to enjoy this and had a lot of fun. Not only because of contact with others, which is the best reason, but even setting up the pages and posts and rambling on and joking around is fun (for me) as well.

2. I was considering setting up a Facebook account, since it seems everyone has migrated over there. Yes, it's true. I don't have a Facebook account. My wife does. My friends do. My sons do. Heck, even my father-in-law does, and he prefers his typewriter over a computer. I do not. And I don't really want one. I just don't like it. Not my thing. I even looked into Facebook alternatives, but most are Facebook look-alikes. No offense to Facebook. Good for them, hip hip hurray and all, it just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. I've always liked Blogger. Simple. To the point. I write. You read. Or visa versa. At my own pace. No frills.


3. I've been doing alot of different things, learning new things, been wowed by things, trying new things, eating new things - and wanted to pass on what I've picked up, and hear back from others about those things or related things or new things I haven't discovered yet. Things, things, things. They're everywhere.


So this is the start. Gotta take the first step. We'll see where it leads us.

3 comments:

  1. Had to test out the comments - wanted to see how they look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Not your wife's nose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only when you're asleep, dear...

    ReplyDelete